Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Happy Birthday

Hey there!

How are you?
All is swell here.

I created today's card using the inspiration photo from The Shabby Tea Room

and the sketch from Mojo Monday

Here goes...
The blue pattern papers are from My Mind's Eye. The pink papers are from Teresa Collins. Cardstock is Papertrey Ink. The black ink is Hero Arts, the gray ink is pumice stone distress. The pearls are Recollections. Button and twine are PTI.








The beautiful frame and silhouette stamps are from Kaiser Craft. I love them! The 'hb' sentiment is Hero Arts. The white crochet trim is Melissa Frances. The pink loop trim is from The Ribbon Reel . The white rose is Recollections. The leaves were cut from Die-namics dies. The blue pin is DRitz, the clear pin is Maya Road.
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Let's get crafty!
 
Michelle

12 comments:

Lisa said...

Full of shabby prettiness Michelle! I am SaaaWoooning over that silhouette stamp ~ pure sweetness! Very pretty card today, gave me a BIG smile :)

Brenda said...

You have such a feminine touch Michelle! Such a beautiful card filled with layers and I love the stitching!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautifully shabby card card Michelle, I am a sucker for pink.

Rosemary said...

Gorgeous take on the sketch, Michelle!

Robin K. said...

Beautiful, beautiful take on that sketch!

Starr said...

What gorgeous stitching and layering, your card is lovely and the stamp is just yummy! Thanks for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room!

Teresa Kline said...

this is precious, I adore all of your sweet details! head over to my blog and enter my giveaway, just leave a comment here...
http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2013/02/grateful.html

enjoy *~*

Ros Crawford said...

Wonderful take on that sketch ... I love your mix of papers and the image is so pretty!

CathyMc said...

So beautiful! Love the papers and the shabby touches. Gorgeous!

Tracey said...

So Beautiful and very elegant...love the soft pinks and blues.GORGEOUS stamp too! Thanks for joining us in the Tea room>>>>>

Maria said...

Just gorgeous, Michelle! Just LOVE the frame and silhouette stamped used! Very lovely mix of papers and flowers for your stunning card! Take care, hugs!

Shanna Shands said...

This is lovely. I have some pins but I never use them.