Monday, February 11, 2013

Happy Anniversary

Hello again!

I'm really enjoying the festivities and challenges over at Papertrey Ink this week!! Today's challenge is a color challenge . They provided us with 6 color palettes. I chose the one below...

 

I used fine linen and soft stone cardstock from PTI. The stamps are all PTI. I used melon berry and classic craft ink. The black ink is Hero Arts.



 
Thye border punch is Martha Stewart. The lace trim is from Flourishes. The twine, pearls and gems are from Michaels. The button is also PTI.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
Michelle

4 comments:

Lisa said...

How pretty Michelle! This is such a pretty color combo and the one I would have picked (too busy today!). Your design is lovely and the trims pretty!

carol (krillsister) said...

Stunning.
Love how you stamped those ginko leaves.

Marybeth said...

Oh my gosh this is gorgeous Michelle…..wow you outdid yourself with this one. I loved this combo but was missing one of the colors…. beautiful work as always.

Kristie Goulet said...

WOW! This card is stunning! So soft and perfect as an anniversary card!