Saturday, February 23, 2013

Enjoy

Hey there ladies!

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend.

I want to share a card with you I created using the inspiration photo from Moxie Fab's
Tuesday Trigger

and The Play Date Cafe

For the TT I'm going with the colors but when I saw the utensils I thought 'bon apetit'. And since I don't have a stamp with that sentiment I used 'enjoy'.
So, I cut the banners from Glitz French Kiss design papers. The sentiment is Hero Arts.

 
 
All cardstock and the button are from Papertrey Ink. I used pumice stone and antique linen disterss inks. The seam binding ribbon is from Etsy. The crochet trim and twine are from Joanns. I scattered some gems from Recollections.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Michelle  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

10 comments:

Robin K. said...

We were on the same wavelength for the PDCC with using banners in our designs! Great minds think alike:). I love your seam binding bow and the pp's you used!

Tracey McNeely said...

Really pretty cad Michelle, love those papers.

Lisa said...

Love the denim look of your seam binding and the pretty trim peeking out. A splendid card my friend ;) Have a GREAT weekend!

Ros Crawford said...

Gorgeous card ... I love your fishtail banners and the colours!

Rosemary said...

beautiful card, michelle... love all the banners and the pretty embellishments!

Anne-Elise said...

What a gorgeous card, Michelle! Love the colors and the pretty banners! Fab work! Hugs

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Shay said...

Very pretty card and a wonderful take on the Trigger and challenge! The colors are beautiful and the layers of banners are delightful.

Veronica Z said...

I love the elegant feel of your card! Just beautiful! Thank you for playing along with The Play Date Cafe!

Shanna Shands said...

Great job. I love the seam binding ribbon.