Thursday, February 21, 2013

Bless your nest

Good morning crafters!

How are you today?

I'm a little blah....I stepped on the scale last night and....well, I have to go back on a diet. Yuk!!
Diet and exercise are just not my cup of tea. I'm typing this and eating a Pepperidge Farm cookie...see what I mean!

Any how, I'm sharing a card I created using the color palette from Colour Q

and the sketch from Retro Sketches
Here is my card...


Cardstock, stamps, buttons and kraft ink are all Papertrey Ink. Black ink is Hero Arts. I used Copic Markers in shades R29, B21 and G24. I used a fine point black marker to draw the frame. The twine is from Joanns.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle


14 comments:

Lisa said...

This is SO cute Michelle, love the trio of birdhouses! Your fine line frame is the perfect accent to you CAS design. Best of luck with the diet. The older I get the less willpower I have LOL!

~Tammy~ said...

This is darling Michelle! Love those sweet little birdhouses! Have a great day!

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle these birdhouses are all darling! Thank you for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

Sue Lelli said...

Michele, those bird houses are Darling! Love your coloring!

Jen said...

Cute Michelle! Love how you framed the birdhouse images! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Sylvia said...

Cute card, Michelle, love your bird houses! thanks for playing with us this week at the colourQ.

Ros Crawford said...

So very sweet ... your colouring is amazing! And if I were you I'd throw away the scales and enjoy life!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Great job on the challenges, Michelle. I usually go CAS too when I have lots of colors to work with.

Good luck with your diet. :)

Maria said...

Sweet car, Michelle! Love that stamp and must get it out and use it again! Love the colors against the white background! Great placement with the buttons, too!

Patrice said...

Great card...I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/02/52-card-pickup-28.html

Robin K. said...

This is so sweet Michelle! I really love how you drew the frame by hand! Don't be too hard on yourself about the diet and exercise:). It's been a looong winter- it'll be a lot easier when the weather's nicer to be more active outside!

Kim S said...

Gorgeous use of the sketch - I love the sentiment on the flag off the edge and the bright colors of the birdhouses! Thanks for joining us at retrosketches!

Yapha said...

Super cute card, those bird houses are perfect! Great use of the colors. Thanks for playing at ColourQ this week.

Sue Wieberg said...

Such a cute card and a great use of the color combo. I love those birdhouses!