Wednesday, January 23, 2013

You Are Amazing

Hello Crafty Mama's!

How are you today? Hope you are crafting!

Today I am sharing with you what I created using this lovely inspiration photo from

The Shabby Tea Room




Here is my card...

 
All pattern papers are from My Mind's Eye.  Cardstock, twine and buttons are from Papertrey Ink. The sentiment is from Paper Sweeties.
 



I embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder.  The crown image is from Janet's  Etsy shop. I bought the metal bottle cap from Bottle Cap Company . I added liquid pearls in white to the perimeter of the bottle cap and glossy accents to the center. The satin ribbon and pins are from The Ribbon Reel . Crown die border is from Die-Namics. Decorative die is from Spellbinders. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The pearls are from Recollections.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

9 comments:

Brenda said...

This is so pretty Michelle! I love how you applied the embellishments! And such pretty papers from MME!

Debbie said...

I love, love ... LOVE this sweet card, Michelle! The banners are so pretty and all your sweet embellishments are so perfect! The pearls on the bottle cap are so clever -- and I adore your use of the Paper Sweeties sentiment ... thanks for sharing your work with us in the Tea Room :)

Rosemary said...

So pretty...I m gonna say it again, but you really need to be on the Shabby Tea Room dt!

Robin K. said...

Ditto what Rosemary said!!! This is so beautiful Michelle! Love what you did with the bottle cap!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Ooooo....so pretty! The trims and die cuts are gorgeous!

Ros Crawford said...

So pretty! Love the banners ... the crown border and all those little pearls ... wonderful card!

Maria said...

Gorgeous banners, papers, and embellies used, Michelle! Very eye catching...LOVE IT!

~Tammy~ said...

Gorgeous! I love everything about this shabbylicious creation!

Starr said...

I love the banner and the lovely paper that you've used to make this adorable card! Thanks for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room This week!