Sunday, January 13, 2013

With Gratitude...

Good morning to you!
 
How lucky am I to start the week off as Guest Designer at
 

 
 
For this challenge we have to include roses and fabric/ribbon on our projects.
 
Here is my card...
 

 
The musical pattern paper and cardstock are from Papertrey Ink. I used stamps from PTI to create the lace pattern paper. I cut the large scroll flourish with a Sizzix die. The glitter cardstock and linen are from Recollections.
 
 
I used some beautiful stamps from Paper Sweeties! The sentiments and heart tag are 'Little Wishes' and 'You Are Amazing'. I used Color Box ink in Ice Blue, distress inks in Tumbled Glass and Hero Arts Soft Shadow Ink in Soft Sand. The crochet trim and twine are from The Ribbon Reel.
 
 
 
The big beautiful flower is Prima. The leaf pin is also from The Ribbon Reel. The border punch is Martha Stewart. The leaf die is Die-Namics. The seam binding is from Etsy.  I scattered some gems from Recollections.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Michelle

10 comments:

Brenda said...

Beautiful Michelle! I just love the softness of that flower!

Helen said...

Really gorgeous Michelle! Love the beautiful softness of this card and the Prima bloom is amazing x

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card Michelle that flower is just gorgeous!

Lisa said...

Wow is that one pretty bloom and it looks perfect on your lovely card!!

Robin K. said...

Stunning Michelle! I love that bit of musical note pp and that beautiful bloom!

Rosemary said...

so beautiful, michelle! always love your frilly and feminine cards. congrats on your guest dt spot, but you really need to be on the actual dt!!

Ros Crawford said...

Congrats on your GD spot!! This is lovely ... a perfect take on the photo inspiration ...

~Tammy~ said...

Totally shabbylicious! Gorgeous Michelle! It's dripping with beauty!

Marybeth said...

Congratulation and I can see why. Your card is beautiful love that pretty soft pink bow! Beautiful inspiration.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Can't take my eyes off that flower, Michelle! It is a show stopper. Congrats on your guest spot!