Thursday, January 17, 2013

Window cards...

Hello there!

Hope you are all doing well!
Today I am playing along with a Moxie Fab challenge .... create a card with a window.

I created two...

For this first one I used kraft cardstock from Papertrey Ink.



The leaf die and stamp are also PTI. The sentiment is from Paper Sweeties.  I used black ink from Hero Arts, Color Box ink in canary and Ranger distress ink in peeled paint. I finished it off with stitches and scattered gems.

For this next card I wanted some color...



The red cardstock is from Recollections. The pattern papers are from My Mind's Eye. The four puzzle dies are Sizzix. I inked the puzzle edges with pumice stone distress ink. The sentiment is from Inkadinkado. I used black ink from Hero Arts. I finished it off with faux stitches using my Signo white gel pen.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

11 comments:

Danni said...

What fabulous window cards, so creative!

Lisa said...

There are those pretty leaves of yours ~ lovely card Michelle! And your puzzel piece card is simply adorable, what cute papers and fun faux stitching!!

Joanna said...

Beautiful cards :)

Robin K. said...

These are both so creative Michelle!! I especially love the design of the second one!

Rosemary said...

both cards are winners in my book, michelle... but the first one is beyond clever!!

Ros Crawford said...

Stunning cards!!! I just love the simplicity and how everything you do looks so perfect!

Ros Crawford said...

Stunning cards!!! I just love the simplicity and how everything you do looks so perfect!

Lyndal said...

Two more FAB cards Michelle :) Love the puzzle one especially!

Brenda said...

Both of these are fabulous Michelle! Love the Puzzle card, stunning colors and great design!

Tara (Murphy) Bourgoin said...

Wow, how cute are these?!? I just love that puzzle one... Perfect sentiment too.

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to the Make a Card with a Window Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)