Sunday, January 13, 2013

Warmed by your friendship

Hello again!

I'm here to share with you what I created using the color combo from
Dynamic Duos                        
 
Oh, can you just smell the spring blooms!
 



The white cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. The floral stamp and black ink are from Hero Arts. The sentiment stamp is from Waltzingmouse Stamps. I used Copic Markers in Y35, Y02, and YG17. I used a circle punch to notch the corners and added some liquid pearls to the flower.

Thanks for stopping by!


Michelle






9 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

A beautiful card Michelle, love your colouring and that pretty image.

Lisa said...

I agree with Tracey and I LOVE the softness and simplicity of your card!

Brenda said...

Oh gosh I love that stamp from HA and I adore that you left this card totally CAS!

Karen Day said...

Such a beautiful CAS card! Your punched corners are such a great touch - glad you could join us at Dynamic Duos this week!

Robin K. said...

Love this CAS design! The punched corners are a wonderful detail!

Rosemary said...

wow... love the stunning simplicity of this card, michelle! CAS perfection!

Ros Crawford said...

Pure CAS elegance! I love it!

Esther said...

Just a FABULOUS CAS card!!!!!!

Vicki B. said...

Clean and Simple perfection!! Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos!!