Monday, January 7, 2013

TRR...You Warm My Heart

Hello there!

I'm a day behind in my post for The Ribbon Reel ....I'm so sorry!!!
It seems Blogger is having issues again!!!
I can't upload pictures the u sual way. I now have to switch to HTML and compose my post that way.
I needed my husband to figure it out for me....I'm so not computer literate!
Are you having any problems with blogger?

Enough complaints!
Debbie is our wonderful hostess this week. She asks that we use the pretty picture below for inspiration...use these colors and add a snowman or snowflake plus ribbon/twine/trim.


Here is what I created...


All cardstock are from Papertrey Ink. The very sweet snowman is aa Inkadinkado Stamp. I embossed it with white embossing powder and Versamark Ink. The tiny snowflake stamp and sentiment are  Papertrey Ink. I scattered some gems from Recollections. I used Hero Arts black ink.


All the luscious trims are from The Ribbon Reel Shop. Burgandy satin ribbon ; crochet trim ; snowflake trim ; seambinding ; beautiful pins !!! 
The snowflake punch is Martha Stewart.  The scattered pearls are Recollections.

Thanks for your patience...stop by the blog to see the amazing creations from the Design Team!!!

Hope to see there!

Michelle

13 comments:

Rosemary said...

late or not your card is just stunning michellle! love the white embossing on the kraft cardstock and all the beautiful trims!!

Lisa said...

Michelle this is amazing! Love the pretty lace trim and ribbon clustered with those great stick pins. And your white snowman on kraft really pops...super card!!

Kristi S said...

Lovely!!

Brenda said...

Hi Michelle! You are not alone with this Blogger issue, I also have to switch to HTML, what a pain! That little Snowman is really a cutie, I love the details on his scarf! (Thanks for leaving me so many sweet comments, you are a real honey! Hopefully I can now get back into the groove, although school only starts on the 16th of Jan!)

Anne-Elise said...

Your card is gorgeous, Michelle! Love the cute snowman, the pretty tiny snowflakes and all the trims! Hugs

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle that is such a beautiful card. The snowman, the lace and the ribbon are all layered together in your classic style.

Meihsia Liu said...

This is such a lovely card, Michelle. Love the cute snowman and beautiful embellishments. :)

Jan Garber said...

I looked into the Blogger thing because I had the same problem. Apparently Blogger is WORKING on it so in the meantime, if you are trying to upload from your computer files, you can upload your pics to Picasa, and then drop onto your post! Your projects are amazing.

Jeanne J said...

Yes... blogger and I are at odds too Michelle! I switched from explorer to Chrome to upload. Darn Google! Glad to see this beautiful creation. I love the trim of ribbons at the top and the sprinkle of gemed snowflakes that surround that fab snowman - I love those fringes on his scarf!

Robin K. said...

I'm having the same problem with blogger- such a pain :(. Your card is so pretty! I love how you white embossed the snowman on kraft!

Ros Crawford said...

This is so lovely ... I miss seeing your work and I really hope you get your computer sorted out ... I seem to be ok with blogger

Maria said...

Lovely snowman card...so sweet! Yes, blogger is a big problem. I switch to HTML to upload photo then switch back to compose. Anyways, hope all is well with you! Take care and have a great weekend, hugs!

Maria said...

Lovely snowman card...so sweet! Yes, blogger is a big problem. I switch to HTML to upload photo then switch back to compose. Anyways, hope all is well with you! Take care and have a great weekend, hugs!