Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Monogram Bookmark

Hello there crafter's!!!

Hope you had fun ringing in the New Year!
Things have been too hectic here, I have barely had time to craft and blog!

But, here I am with something to share...

Here is the inspiration photo for The Shabby Tea Room ...we have to include a monogram as our focal point.

I created a bookmark for myself.
I used dies from Spellbinders and the velvet trim is from Flourishes. The pearls and gems are Recollections. The inner scroll frame stamp is from Waltzingmouse Stamps. The outer scalloped frame is from My Favorite Things Stamps. The initial stamp is from Inkadinkado.













The pattern paper is from TPC Studio. The kraft cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. I distressed it with white ink from PTI. The cork is from Recollections. I used black ink from Hero Arts.

That's it for tonight...thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

Michelle

12 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

This is so beautiful Michelle, welcome back you've been missed. Happy New Year!

Lisa said...

Happy New Year my sweet friend! Your bookmark is beautiful, I really like the mongram and pretty design on your cork. I always mean to pick some up, but I forget when I see all of the other crafting goodies LOL!

Starr said...

Michell your bookmark is stunning! The cork is perfect for your project and this is a true keepsake! Thanks for sharing with us at The Shabby Tea Room. Happy New Year!

Robin K. said...

Happy New Year Michelle!!! We've missed you around blogland!! Your bookmark is exquisite! What a great gift idea- I should get a head start on next year's Christmas gifts:)

Ros Crawford said...

Once again you have created something beautiful and elegant ... love this Michelle ... can't wait to see your 2013 creations

Pauline said...

What a beautiful bookmark Michelle! So elegant and dainty!

Anne-Elise said...

Yor bookmark is gorgeous, Michelle! I wish you all the best for 2013!! Hugs

Sabrina Sulaiman said...

Gorgeous work, this is so shabby chic! :)

Tracey said...

Just Beautiful Michelle....So elegant, what a wonderful idea! Thanks for sharing your pretty creation with us in TSTR! Happy 2013

~Tammy~ said...

Michelle your bookmark is gorgeous! I love that you used cork! It always adds such beautiful texture!

Rosemary said...

wow!! your bookmark is just stunning, michelle!!

Brenda said...

That Spellbinders die has to be my all time favourite shape! It looks seriously beautiful for your bookmark! Love this idea of yours Michelle!