Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Love you

Hello lovely ladies!

Hope you are all well today!

Let's get started on this weeks' challenge at Scrap-Creations ... the theme this week is
Valentines...

 
 
 
I also used the sketch from Retro Sketches  and the inspiration photo from The Shabby Tea Room
 





 
All cardstock is from Recollections. The stanps and button are from Papertrey Ink. The pattern papers are from My Mind's Eye. I must be the only crafter who has not embraced washi tape. And it is times like this when I wished I had purchased some. I used a corner punch and border punch from Fiskars. The twine is from The Twinery. I used Copic markers in shades BG10, BG11, R29, R81, RV21. The glitter is Barbara Trombley's art glitter.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Michelle

6 comments:

Lisa said...

This is adorable Michelle! I love your glittery candies and those sweet colors. Very cute card ;)

Robin K. said...

Love these colors Michelle- they look just like Valentine candies!!! And don't feel like you're the only one in the minority- I don't own even 1 roll of washi tape!

Rosemary said...

super cute card, michelle... great take on all the challenges!

Ros Crawford said...

Your stamping is so lovely ... great take on the challenge

vicki said...

So cute love the colours :)

Tracey said...

Love the gorgeous stamped image.....it looks so pretty with the touch of glitter. Thanks for sharing another pretty card with us in the Tea Room.