Monday, January 21, 2013

.....I Love You

Back again...

I wanted to play along with Dynamic Duos ....

 
 
I chose to follow the Valentime Theme ...
 
 
 
 
I chose to keep black and red to a minimum. I wanted to add more red but wasn't sure which elements to use. I hate knowing it's missing something...but not sure what!
 
 


The cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. Sentiments from Inkdinkado.
The glitter cardstock is Recollections. The chipboard frame is Tattered
Angels. The resin trellis is Melissa Frances. The heart stamp, black ink and soft sand shadow ink  are Hero Arts. The alphabet sticker is Studio 112. I used a fiskars corner punch. The butterfly dies are Stampin' Up. The vellum is Bazzill. The button and thread are from my stash.

Let me know what you would have done to add more red...I'd love to know!

Thanks for stopping by!


Michelle

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the sparkle Michelle and that sweet vellum butterfly. What you've done with this postage stamp frame is beautiful! A lovely card ;)

Maria said...

Ohhhh, gorgeous frame with lovely butterly, Michelle! And, I think it's perfect just the way it is! Hope you have a great week, hugs!

laughadaisy said...

I think it's lovely with just the pop of red. The ornamental frame is gorgeous, and I love the vellum butterly over the glitter section. Cute, cute sentiment. Very nicely done! ;-) Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

Deanna Jean said...

Michelle, this is so soft and pretty. Love all the little details. So glad you joined us at Dynamic Duos this week.

Brenda said...

I love the red button on your pretty butterfly and that frame is simply beautiful Michelle!

Rosemary said...

Fantastic take on the colors! Love all the details...

Christina Barnes said...

So many gorgeous little details in your card, I love the frame and I think the button is just enough red. Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at Dynamic Duos.

Ros Crawford said...

I love the design of this and I think it's perfect just the way it is ... It's you!