Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hugs and Kisses

Hello....how are you?

All is well here.

I wanted to play along with Mojo Monday ...I went with square.

 
 
I also combined it with The Shabby Tea Room ...
 


Here is what I created...











The mix of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink and Recollections. All pattern papers are from My Mind's Eye.  The sentiment stamp is from Paper Sweeties. The banner stamps and buttons are from PTI. I used a mix of inks from Color box, PTI, Hero Arts and Ranger distress. The scalloped wood doily is Kaiser Craft. I embellished it with ink and glitter. The flower is from Wild Orchid Crafts. The twine and ribbon are from Michaels. The canvas is Recollections. The leaf pins are from The Ribbon Reel. The border punch is Fiskars.


Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle



6 comments:

Lisa said...

Very playful and cheerful Michelle ~ cute card!

Ros Crawford said...

Another terrific card ... so pretty and so beautifully done ...

Debbie said...

Cute, cute ... CUTE, Michelle! Cute as a button! LOVE that Paper Sweeties sentiment -- perfect for this card! Thanks for sharing this little lovelie with us in the Tea Room :)

vicki said...

Hi Michelle just thought I would stop by and say hi your cards so sweet love the flags and buttons!

Vic

Starr said...

Love your card, the banner is adorable and the buttons and flower are perfect. Love the Paper Sweeties sentiment too! Thanks for sharing with us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

Angi said...

Sweet design! Love the colors!