Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Family

Hey there!

I want to share my card I created using the color combo from Dynamic Duos ...

I love monochromatic palettes...do you?



The kraft cardstock and corrugated cardstock are from Recollections.  The vintage cream cardstock, stamps, button and twine are from Papertrey Ink. I used Hero Arts soft shadow distress inks in soft brown and cup o' joe. The white ink is fresh snow from PTI. The seam binding ribbon is from The Ribbon Reel . The crochet trim is from Michaels. The tag punch is McGills, the border punch is Martha Stewart.  The gems are Recollections.


Thanks for peeking!

Michelle

8 comments:

Judy said...

OMG. I love this card. It's simple and elegant for sure ......
Enjoy yournday

Lisa said...

This is fantastic Michelle! Wow what pretty texture and elements you've added. It's just so warm and homey!

Ros Crawford said...

I adore the neutral palette and your card is just perfect! Love how you used the corrugated paper ...

laughadaisy said...

This is so pretty, Michelle. Very lovely. I love the pretty little elements you used with that beautiful image. Nicely done! Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos. ;-)

Deanna Jean said...

What a great image to use with this week's colors. Love the twine and lace..perfect touches. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

Deanna Jean said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brenda said...

So soft and feminine Michelle! That really is quite a nice colour combo!

Christina Barnes said...

Such a gorgeous card, Michelle. I love the combination of twine, lace and ribbon over the texture of the corrugated card stock. So glad you shared your card with us at Dynamic Duos.