Sunday, January 20, 2013

Bountiful Blessings

Hello my crafty friends!

Hope you enjoyed the weekend...they go by so fast!
For us, they are filled with soccer tournaments and basketball practice.

I'm here to share the new challenge this week over at
The Ribbon Reel ....Jeanne is our host this week and she has this gorgeous photo
to inspire us...


The challenge...use the colors in the photo and add burlap and ribbon.

Here is what I created...
 
All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. The lattice pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye. The beautiful grosgrain ribbon, natural burlap, button twine, button, and pins...here and here are from The Ribbon Reel.
 



The wreath stamp is PTI. I used chestnut roan and warm red  Color Box ink and scattered straw distress ink. The labels die is from Spellbinders. The sentiment stamp is from Paper Sweeties. I embossed it with white embossing powder. I added some straight stitches and clear gems.





The brown kraft bag, natural twine, seam bindingcharm and button are all The Ribbon Reel . The scroll stamp is PTI. The tag stamp and sentiment is Paper Sweeties. I added some faux stitches with my Signo white gel pen.

 
Thanks for taking a peek....now go shopping!
Or
Play along this week....you could be the winner of a
 
 
See you soon!
 
Michelle

9 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a pretty card and the brown paper pouch is so beautiful Michelle.

Lisa said...

These are fabulous Michelle! Love your wreath and great textures on your pretty card. And this sweet paper bag pouch couldn't be any cuter!

~Tammy~ said...

Michelle your card and coordinating bag id beautiful! You brought so many beautiful textures into your creation.

Helen Berry said...

Wow this is beautiful Michelle - I love the beautiful warm ink you used for the wreath and the gorgeous layout of your card. That little altered kraft envelope is just adorable too x

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful creations ... i love your card but that little brown bag has stolen my heart .. it's so pretty!!

Stella said...

Ros is already in love with the bag ( see comment above) but I am in awe of your card; it took my breath awau. Love this color scheme and the design is so pretty!

Robin K. said...

I'm with Ros- that little bag you created is a heart stealer:). The card is very pretty too- love that wreath!

Maria said...

Such a lovely card with die cut and wreath! Striking color with the banner...so pretty! Great use of burlap and pretty pins! And, that is one darling little craft bag, too!

Rosemary said...

Another amazing card, michelle!