Monday, January 21, 2013

A New Little Someone

Hello there!

I have a card to share with you. I made it with two Moxie Fab Challenges in mind...
Homemade Stamp challenge and Itty Bitty Card challenge.


 
This card measures 3 x 3 inches, as per the requirement. The footprint 'stamp' is actually my daughter's hand.
 
Like so...
 



Make a fist...ink it up...then stamp


Make the tiny toes using a pinkie dabbed with ink.

I made a larger size using both my hands...

 
For both cards I used cardstock and sentiment stamp from Papertrey Ink. The black ink is from Hero Arts. The pink ink is orchid from Color Box. Twine and button are from Joanns.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Michelle

10 comments:

Lisa said...

What a cute idea Michelle, sweet cards! And hey girl THANKS so much for your comments on my DeNami projects today and pinning them too!!! ~HUGS ;)

Tracey McNeely said...

Okay an A+ for creativity. Love your cards Michelle.

Robin K. said...

This is so creative and sweet Michelle!! Love that you had your daughter help you craft:)

sanketi said...

Lovely ides, so creative!

Maria said...

Absolutely darling and so creative with you and daughter! It just couldn't be any more SWEET...love it!

Brenda said...

That;s genius Michelle and so soft in pink!

Rosemary said...

This is such a clever idea! Such a sweet card!

Ros Crawford said...

So sweet! what a clever idea and a lovely result

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to the Stamp with a Homemade Stamp Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks also for linking this up to the Make an Itty Bitty Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun there as well! :)