Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Sky is the Limit

Hey there!
How are you today?

The card I am sharing with you today is for two challenges.

I used the color combo from Dynamic Duos
and the sketch from
Retro Sketches
How much fun is that sketch!!!?

Here is what I created...

All cardstock, stamps,dies and embossing plate are from Papertrey Ink. The square die is Spellbinders. I scattered some gems from Recollections and added faux stitching using a white gel pen.

The black ink is from Hero Arts. I used Copic markers in R81, R29 and E50.  And lastly I added some perfect pearls in white to the balloon.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle





12 comments:

Lisa said...

Eeeek this is so CUTE Michelle! Love your pretty little balloons!

LeAnne said...

This is ADORABLE!

Jenny Engelke said...

So many cool details on this card! I love the different dimentions of it all! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

Tracey McNeely said...

You nailed this one Michelle.

Ros Crawford said...

Fabulous! The sky's the limit where your talents are concerned ...

Amy White said...

Such a sweet card!! Love those balloons in the frame you've created and the touch of sparkle is fab! Thanks for playing along with Dynamic Duos this week!

Bobbie said...

I'm at a complete loss of words. This is perfection!! I love that window in showcasing the hot air balloons. Thanks for playing with the Dynamic Duos.

Maria said...

Oh my goodness! Gorgeous color and dimension on this sweet card, Michelle! The framed colorful balloons are so so CUTE!

~Tammy~ said...

Love this Michelle! Teh frame is so pretty!

Joyce said...

What a sweet card. I love how you did the balloons and the frame.

Dortesjs said...

quite so, very beautiful card

Wendy Coffman said...

Love all the dimension - so pretty!