Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Anniversary} Revisited

Hello there my friends!!!

Please let me start off by wishing you and your family a very

 
I am here today as Guest Designer for The Shabby Tea Room .... The theme this week is to share your favorite project  you created for TSTR in the past or create something new!
 
I chose to share something I already created. Actually , one of my favorite cards!


I used stamps from Waltzingmouse. Cardstock from Papertrey Ink. Pattern papers are from Teresa Collins. I used pumice stone distress ink and Hero Arts black ink. Doily die and branch die are Spellbinders. The leaf die is Die-Namics. The satin ribbon is from The Ribbon Reel . The pink flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the tiny white bud is my stash. The leaf pin is from Maya Road, the white pin is Joanns. The trim is also from my stash.
 
 
This was the inspiration photo...also one of my fav pics!!!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!!!

Hope you enjoy your day!

Michelle

4 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

This is gorgeous Michelle .. I adore cards with these banners and I adore all your creations ... Have a Wonderful New Year

Marybeth said...

Love the banners and the beautiful Chicken wire backround. Such pretty pinks!

Maria said...

I can see how it is one of your favorite cards, Michelle! It a very lovely card with sweet banner, paper, doily, and ribbon treatment! Hope you and family had a wonderful Christmas! Happy New Year, hugs!

Erin said...

This is beautiful! I love the varying lengths of the banners and the gorgeous pink ribbon!