Sunday, December 2, 2012

A Joyful Christmas

Hello there!

How was your weekend?  Did it go by too fast....mine did.

The card I am sharing with you tonight was made using the colors from

Dynamic Duos ...

Here is what I created...
I madse the poinsettia using a Mc Gill petal punch. The leaf die is from Die-Namics and the sentiment is My Favorite Things Stamps. All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. I stamped the sentiment using black ink from Hero Arts.

The corner punch id Fiskars. I dusted some Martha Stewart glitter. I inked the edges of the petals with forest moss distress ink. The gems are from Recollections.

Have you started your Christmas shopping?
I have not....I know I passed on some really good sales, but I was just not in the mood.
Oh well, ....

Thanks for stopping by today! See you soon!

Michelle




9 comments:

Lisa said...

Your poinsettia is just BEAUTIFUL Michelle and I love the sparkly center. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers, we appreciate it VERY much ~ hugs!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle great job on your poinsettia, I love the addition of the bling!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!!

Deanna Jean said...

Michelle, this is beautiful! I love everything about it. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week.

Ros Crawford said...

So elegant ... A perfect take on the challenge Michelle

laughadaisy said...

Lovely card, Michelle. ;-) That poinsettia is gorgeous! and I love the gems and the touches of glitter. Very nicely done. Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

Maria said...

LOVE that poinsettia!!! Gorgeous shimmer on the background and pretty leaves, too! Yes, have started my shopping. May do some more tomorrow. I'm on vacation this week, which helps. Husband put lights up outside. The one set on the tree looks orange and not red. I never thought he was color blind! I'm thinking he won't change them either...oh well...lol! Take care, Michelle, hugs!

Christina Barnes said...

Stunning, Michelle, very elegant and I love the glittery touches. Thanks for joining in this week at Dynamic Duos.

Anne-Elise said...

Wow, your poinsettia is stunning, Michelle! Love your card! Have a great weekend! Hugs