Tuesday, November 6, 2012

You're a Treasure

Hello there bloggers!

How are you today?

Here is this weeks challenge over at Scrap-Creations ...use a digi.

Here is what I created....

I used digital papers from Two Peas in a Bucket . The beautiful stamps ( tag, hearts and sentiments) are from Paper Sweeties Satmps.












The cardstock and buttons are from Papertrey Ink. The leaf pin is Maya Road, the flower pin is Melissa Francess. The bell and crochet trim are from Michaels. I used chestnut roan ink from Color Box. The gem flourish is from Recollections. I used green glitter from Martha Stewart. The seam binding is from ETSY. The twine is from The Twinery. I used a border punch from Fiskers.

I followed the sketch from Paper Sweeties ...

Come and play along!
Can't wait to see what you create!

Michelle


10 comments:

Debbie said...

GOR-JUS, Michelle ... I can't decide which card of yours in the gallery I like better -- they both are amazing! Thank you so much for your beautiful inspiration and for your support of the Sweeties :)

Ros Crawford said...

Another beauty from you Michelle ... how I love to visit here ... I adore your versatility

Lisa said...

So shabby and pretty Michelle! Love all of the texture and that fabby digi paper with your sparkly gems swirling about!

Maria said...

I'm in love with that background paper...so PRETTY! A gorgeous card with so many wonderful elements...great job!

Tracey McNeely said...

Wow Michelle you do beautiful and elegant cards so well.

Brenda said...

It's amazing to think that digital papers are so beautiful. I love your card Michelle, just so pretty!

Rosemary said...

this card is a treasure, michelle! so lovely!

Anne-Elise said...

Gorgeous card, Michelle! Love the colors and the fab details! Hugs

Jinny Newlin said...

What a gorgeous card, Michelle! LOVE those sweet, little, floral prints! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Paper Sweeties!

Jeanne J said...

So many pretties here... the pins, gems, lace... sigh! Gorgeous!