Sunday, November 25, 2012

Some cards...some challenges

Hello crafty ladies!
How are you today?

I have two cards to share with you today....

first one for Dynamic Duos ...
 
 
 
For this card I used cardstock and stamps from Papertrey Ink. I stamped the snowy scene with white ink from PTI. The small panel was embossed with silver embossing powder. The sentiment stamp is from Waltzingmouse stamps. I used black ink from Hero Arts. The snowflake punch is Martha Stewart, the silver cardstock is Recollections. The crochet trim is from Flourishes. The button is PTI.
 
This next card is for  Moxie Fab's  Tuesday Trigger...
 

The cardstock, rose stamp and die, and buttons are from Papertrey Ink. The frame stamp is from Glitz Design. The sentiment is from Waltzingmouse. The leaf stamp and die are WPlus 9. I used inks from Color Box in chestnut roan, olive pastel, heliotrope and plum berry. The gems are from Recollections. The corner punch is Fiskars.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle



10 comments:

laughadaisy said...

Fantastic cards, Michelle. I love them both! So glad you joined us for Dynamic Duos. ;-)

Lisa said...

I just love popping in and seeing your lovely work Michelle, you inspire me evertime!! Congrats on your DD win last week ;)

Ros Crawford said...

two amazing creations ... I love the Christmas card ... the colours are just perfect and your stamping is beautiful ... The simplicity and the design of you next card is stunning ... The frame looks amazing!

Deanna Jean said...

Both of these are great. I love the background you made on the Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week.

Christina Barnes said...

Lovely use of this week's colours, Michelle, I love the snowy background and the cute die cut snowflake and button. Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos.

Helen F. said...

Congrats on your TT win, Michelle, Love both of your cards~so beautiful!

Marlena M. said...

Michelle, both cards are beautiful! Congratulations on your win~

maria f. said...

Congrats on your win. I love all the white space on your card.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Michelle, congrats on your Tuesday Trigger win! This is very elegant in the navy.

I've been thinking of you and your mom and brother. :)

Leni said...

Wonderful!