Friday, November 23, 2012

Sleigh bells ring!

Hello there!

Would you believe I'm still full from yesterday! I ate soooo much!

Anyway, I've got something to share with you today.  I used the photo inspiration from

 The Shabby Tea Room                          
 
and we have to choose three in a row from the tic tac board....
I chose glitter, ribbon and mini tag ( the far right)
 
 
 
 




I purchased the wood sleigh from Michaels. I painted it white than distressed it with wet cement ink from Hero Arts. The large flourish stamp is also Hero Arts. I inked it up with olice pastel ink from Color Box. The holly leaf stamp is from Waltzingmouse. I added some Melissa Frances glitter glass. The white flower is also from Michaels. I added tiny red bells to the center. The black ribbon and bells are from Michaels. The twine is from Papertrey Ink. The little lady tag was made with digital papers from Etsy...here . The tag punch is from McGill. I stamped the other tiny tag with a sentiment and snowflake from My Favorite Things Stamps. The bakers twine is from The Twinery.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Michelle 
 


9 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh my Michelle, this project is absolutely stunning. I am so impressed it is just beautiful, you are so talented. Congrats on your Duos win, well deserved.

Lisa said...

What a fantastic project Michelle! The stamped flourish looks so pretty and the little etsy image is adorable!

Ros Crawford said...

OMG ... This is so beautiful!! I love that soft green ... and the embellishments are perfect! Absolutely beautiful sleigh ...

Rosemary said...

okay... this is fabulous!! you just need to be put on the shabby tea room design team like right away!!

Debbie said...

Gor-jus, Michelle!!! So vintage and beautiful! I love how you stamped on the sled rungs - clever! Thanks for sharing this beautiful project with us in the Tea Room :)

Yep - I was 'still full' on Friday from Thanksgiving dinner too -- and we had to go out to dinner for my son's 21st birthday - I could barely eat anything :( Sounds like you had a good day!

Brenda said...

Beautiful Michelle! I love the sleigh and that totally sweet little lady tag! Fantastic work!

Maria said...

What a sweet stunning Christmas sleigh!!! Fabulous flourish detail, gorgeous flower, leaves and ribbon! Darling little tag with twine! Another favorite...great job...love it!!!

Rebekah said...

Grogeous sled! So shabby chic. Love it
Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR this week.

Robin K. said...

This is such a beautiful project Michelle!! You have such a way with creating things with such vintage/shabby chic appeal! I saw those wooden sleds in the store- now I wish I had picked some up!!! Thank you so much for your supportive words on my recent blog post:).