Sunday, November 18, 2012

Merry Christmas

Hello there!

How are you?
I know it has been a while....life just keeps getting in the way of crafting! I hate when that happens!

Time is running out in The Shabby Tea Room ....I just had to play along...


and I am also playing along with The Paper Players ...


Here is what I created...

I used rustic cream cardstock from Papertrey Ink for the base and the torn panel. The pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye. I used a Martha Stewart border punch and a Fiskars corner punch.

 
The glitter tape is from Recollections. The bells, irridescent leaf, silvery branches and acorn are from Michaels. The blue ribbon is also Michaels. I can't recall where the burlap is from...sorry. The pink leaf is from Prima.
 

The sentiment is from Waltzingmouse Stamps. I used black ink from Hero Arts.
A closer look of the acorn.


Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle


 



9 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

What you created was a work of art Michelle. Simply gorgeous I love all of your embellishments.

Lisa said...

Love this acorn...makes me want to run to Michaels right NOW! Beautiful and oh so glamorous Michelle. Nice to have you back ~ hugs!!

Nance Leedy said...

This is stunning, Michelle! I love the soft and pretty colors and those iridescent leaves are fabulous. The acorn is the star of the show! Thank you for playing along with us at The Paper Players!

Tracey said...

Michelle .....you always create the prettiest cards. Love the gorgeous cluster of embellishments Thanks for sharing your pretty card with us in TSTR!

Stella said...

Chic and elegant; love that blue bow :)

LeAnne said...

WOW! This is just fabulous! That inspiration photo is so pretty..and so is your creation! Love the little doodads you've added...gorgeous! Thanks for playing with my Paper Players challenge this week!

Rosemary said...

what a gorgeous card, michelle!! all the details are just fantastic!!

Ros Crawford said...

Wow Michelle this is so beautiful!! whoever receives this ought to treasure it ... It's stunning!

Jaydee said...

Michelle, I can totally see the inspiration photograph in your beautiful card. I love how you incorporated both the silver and gold from the Paper Players challenge. So glad you joined us this week
jaydee