Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Let it Snow...

...I don't really mean that!




I made this card for Scrap-Creations ...the theme this week is 'winter'.


All stamps, dies, cardstock and twine are from Papertrey Ink.  I used white embossing powder from Stampendous and Versa Mark ink. The blue ink is Colorbox surf.

I used a corner punch from Fiskars and a square punch from Martha Stewart to make the banner. I scattered some gems from Recollections and the gem sticker is also Recollections.

I am entering this into Dynamic Duos ...
Thanks for stopping by!

I want to wish you and your families a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving!!!
Enjoy your turkey!!!

Michelle

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Michelle this is fabulous! LOVE IT!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle I love your snowflakes, another set I am kicking myself for not getting. Happy Thanksgiving too you are your family my friend!

Nancy Ball said...

Saw your card on the "Duos" blog and had to tell you how much I LOVE it! It is simple, yet classy and clean. Just GORGEOUS!

Erna Logtenberg said...

gorgeous card! Love it!! Thanks for joining us at the Dynamic Duos this week!

Karen Day said...

A wonderful wintery card! Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos this week :o)

Maria said...

So bright and lovely with all the snowflakes! I don't want to think snow because I'm sure it will come soon enough...lol! But, anyways you made the perfect wintery card...love it! Happy Thanksgiving to you and family, hugs!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Gorgeous!!
Love the sweet blue color.
Have a happy thanksgiving!!!!!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Michelle, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love the popped up snowflake dressed up with twine and the "sprinkling" of bling you added. The sentiment really pops on the black banner, too. Hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving and thank you so much for joining us at Dynamic Duos! :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Stunning use of the colors! A well deserved win! Congrats.

Susie said...

Wow Michelle! Your card is stunning! I love the placement of all the elements on your card. Just perfect. Congrats on your win!