Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Ribbon Reel

Hi there!

I have some really cool news to share with you....

I am on the design team for The Ribbon Reel Challenge Blog ....woo-hoo!!!
I have loved playing here for a while now and when they posted the DT Call, I had th give it a try!

Here was the challenge photo...
Here is what I created....
 
 
I used pattern paper from My Mind's Eye and Teresa Collins. I distressed the edges with white paint. The large flourish die is Sizzix. I used glitter cardstock from Recollections. The pearl flourish is also Recollections. I trimmed the banners from pattern paper than used a square punch to cut the flag. The lace trim is Simplicity. The tiny flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I made the large flower using  Mc Gill punches. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. The tag punch is Fiskars.
 
 
I am playing along with this week's Challenge ...
 

Pattern papers are My Mind's Eye. The tag is from an Etsy shop...here . I added glitter to the edges. The doily is from Michaels. The pink crochet trim and white seam binding are from The Ribbon Reel.  The bells and other crochet trim are from Michaels.

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The twine is Papertrey Ink. The pin is Melissa Frances. The bling button is from Heartfelt Creations. The corner punch is Fiskars.


Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle







10 comments:

Lesley said...

Congrats Michelle! They are so lucky to have you! Your work is exquisite! Looking forward to seeing all your DT projects!
Hugs!
Lesley

Tracey McNeely said...

Congrats Michelle, and i am not surprised a bit. You will be such an asset to the team. Your card is simply gorgeous, can`t wait to see what comes next!

Anne-Elise said...

Congratulations, Michelle! So happy for you! Your cards are gorgeous! Love your work! Hugs

Lin said...

Congratulations, Michelle - you're a perfect fit for that team, and I look forward to seeing your collaboration with them!

Rosemary said...

congrats, michelle! they could not have picked a better person for their design team!! both cards are just gorgeous and showcase why you were picked so perfectly!!

Jeanne J said...

So excited to be working with you at TRR! I love all your beautiful creations!

Maria said...

Wow! Such great news for you, Michelle! You made a gorgeous card for the DT entry! You will be a great asset to their team! And, a very lovely second card with the wintery vintage image, trims, flowers, and bells! Take care, hugs!

Ros Crawford said...

YAY!!! I am so happy for you ... you have such amazing talent ... These cards are so pretty ... everything you do inspires me ...

Keilly said...

Beautiful card Michelle, love the vintage image, it works so well with the pastel colour palette.

Looking forward to next week! :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh, good for you, Michelle! Your style fits right in with the lovely creations at the Ribbon Reel. Happy for ya!