Friday, November 9, 2012

Best Wishes

Hello there!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

I have to keep this post short and sweet...as the Retro Sketches link is going to close in just a few shot minutes!


And I also chose the color palette from Colour Q


and I am also entereing this into Moxie Fabs canvas, cork and burlap challenge AND the stitching and sewing challenge ...

It's actually faux stitching...not sure if it will qualify. I used a white gel pen to add the stitching. The background cardstock is latte from hero Arts. The red and yellow cardstock are from Stampin' Up! The white cardstock is from Papertrey Ink.

The pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye. I used Spellbinder's dies to cut the flower, a leaf and the decorative tag behind the flower. The large label die is from Sizzix.  The cork and burlap are from Michaels. The pearl brad is Recollections. The twine is from The Twinery.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle



8 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful Michelle and so clever, love that flower!

Lisa said...

LOVE the cork leaf Michelle! And your bloom is a beauty...pretty card!

Congrats on your DD win, well deserved my friend ;)!!!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Michelle, nice design! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ.

Rosemary said...

wow... you combined all those challenges together beautifull! your card is fabulous!

Brenda said...

I love all the textures you have going here Michelle! Beautiful work!

Claire said...

Oh I love this card Michelle - it's so clean and gorgeous...just the style I like. Lovely!

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful Michelle ... Best of luck!

Maria said...

Beautiful color for a gorgeous card, Michelle! The flower is so eye catching! Love the added touch with faux stitching to frame the card!