Thursday, October 25, 2012

Yuletide Blessings

Good morning!

The card I am sharing with you today is for Colour Q ,

Here is what I created...
I used cardstock from Papertrey Ink. The branch and ornament stamps are from Flourishes. The sentiment is from The Craft's Meow. I used black ink from Hero Arts. The green ink is Colorbox  green moss.









 
I used Copic markers V12, V15,YR04. I also used American Crafts Marker in Cricket. I added some silver ultrafine glitter and scattered some gems. With a black marker I added a frame.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
Michelle

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Pretty card Michelle! Those ornament are elegant and go perfectly with the flourishy sentiment!!

Rosemary said...

wonderful card, michelle... love how you used these non-traditional colors to make a holiday card!

LeAnne said...

Wow, I would never think of using these colors for ornaments, but they look awesome! Thanks for playing with the CQC colors this week!

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle your ornaments are so pretty, excellent card. Thank you for joining us this week at the ColourQ!

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful! I adore your CAS cards as much as your layered cards ... the ornaments are beautifully done

Sylvia said...

Hi Michelle, lovely Christmas card, love the ornaments! Thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ.

Anita Scroggins said...

Love how you took the Halloween colors and made a Christmas card!! Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ this week!!