Friday, October 19, 2012

Thankful for you

Hello blog friends!

We are having some serious rainfall here in New York. Yuk!!!
So, what do you do when you're stuck indoors all day......make a card (and maybe get some laundry done)!!!

I've been eyeing the colors for the Tuesday Trigger and I finally got something made...

                                                            Amazing colors...right!

Here is my take...

All supplies are from Papertrey Ink except for the Copic markers (Y38, RV21,V15) and inks from Color Box in shades tangerine, pink and wisteria.

I added some glitter to the frame. I cased Arielle's awesome background she created with circle stamps.

I am also entering this into CAS-ual Fridays ...over the edge challenge.

Thanks for stopping by....I forgot to mention....TGIF!!!!!!

Michelle



14 comments:

Lisa said...

GET OUT!!! Michelle this is my new favorite from you girl! I LOVE what you've done with the colors using this PTI stamp. Great work ;)

tiya-b.com said...

the ribbon over the edge is perfect..the images and coloring are fantastic!

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle what is not to LOVE about this gorgeous creation.

Virginia L. said...

Aw... this is truly lovely, Michelle!

My Paper Epiphany said...

OK - You've won! This is soooo beautiful and such an perfect interpretation of the trigger!

Ros Crawford said...

OMG!! This is such a fabulous card .... Absolutely PERFECT take on the challenge ... Love everything about this!

Jacqueline said...

How beautiful!! Gorgeous take on the challenge!!

Marybeth said...

I love this! I think you used the best stamp for this challange. One of my favoriate sets. Love the banner across the card too . Beautiful !
Thanks, and congrats on your WMS win as well ,loved those candy canes!

Aixa M. said...

Beautiful card! Love how you used the colors and that banner with the circles is just perfect!

Angie Tieman said...

Oh my cuteness! Love how you used those colors in a nontraditional way! Your polka dot over the card banner is SO fun! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Michele Gross said...

Seriously awesome card!! Thanks so much for playing along in our Over the Edge challenge. It's a very special week for us here at CAS-ual Fridays, and I hope you're enjoying all the sneak peeks :)
~hugs~
Michele

maria f. said...

So very pretty. Love the dots too.

Dana said...

What a unique and awesome color scheme! It really works!
Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week:)

Dana said...

Oh, and I hear ya on the rain here in NY. YUCK. But, it's better than the alternative! *shudder*