Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Sent With Love

Hello there!

How are you all doing?

The card I am sharing with you today is for The Shabby Tea Room... this week they have a fun sketch for us to follow and to use the colors in the photo.










 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So here is what I came up with....
 

All cardstock are from Papertrey Ink. The pattern papers are from Recollections. To create the background I used stamps from Waltzingmouse Stamps. I used orang and espresso inks from Color Box. The edges were distressed with tea dye distress ink.

The sentiment and banner stamps are from Paper Sweeties. I used balck ink from Hero Arts. The flowers are from Wild orchid Crafts and Recollections. The leaf pins are from Maya Road. I used a border punch from Martha Stewart.

The resin frame is from Melissa Frances. The butterfly is a die from Stampin' Up. The felt, buttons and twine are from PTI. The lace trim, ribbon and burlap are all from different places.

I am also entering this into The Pink Elephant ...the theme is banners.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle
 




13 comments:

Debbie said...

Michelle, this couldn't be any prettier! I love all the layering you added to your design and am smitten with the banners you created using sentiments from Paper Sweeties ... swoon!! Thanks for sharing your lovely work with us in the Tea Room, sweetie :)

Rosemary said...

gorgeous take on the inspiration photo and the sketch!!

Lisa said...

So many pretty pretty layers Michelle! LOVE all of the sweet banners and your felt butterflies!

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous card and design Michelle, I love the colours.

Ros Crawford said...

Such a beautiful card ... I love the soft felt butterfly and your pretty colours ... beautiful design as always!

Rebecca Deeprose said...

I'm so happy to see you playing along at TSTR!! I love this card~ it's such a soft, lovely version of the inspiration!! Thanks for sharing! Hugs, Rebecca

Kathy said...

This is SO pretty, Michelle! And I love how you split the sentiment among the three small banners!

Stacey Schafer said...

lovely card! thanks for playing along at The Pink Elephant!

Maria said...

Wow, Michelle! So much to love on this card! The dp, frame, butterfly, and banners! A very lovely shabby card! Have a great weekend, hugs!

Starr said...

Oh I love the banners they look great and the frame with the butterfly is lovely! What a wonderful card!!!!

Tracey said...

Michelle, each week I look forward to seeing your gorgeous cards! This is so so pretty...your choice of papers and the banners just Beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at TSTR!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Gorgeous!! Love all the fabulous layers!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant this week!!

Maria said...

Big congrats on your win for this gorgeous card over at TSTR!!!