Thursday, October 25, 2012

Papertrey Ink October Blog Hop Challenge

Hello there!

Today I am playing along with the PTI blog hop.  I'm sure you are too!

This is the color palette I chose

Here is what I created using these colors...

Most supplies are from Papaertrey Ink. I used ocean tides cardstock and herringbone embossing plate. I added stitches to the perimeter and some red ribbon from Michaels.









 
I used rustic cream cardstock and a Spellbinder's die to cut the circle. I stamped the sentiment with black ink from Hero Arts. After I die cut the leaves and flowers I stamped them with evergreen, peacock and scarlet inks from Colorbox and vintage cream ink from PTI. I sacttered some gems from Recollections.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
MichellePapertrey October Blog Hop Challenge

14 comments:

Marybeth said...

This is so beautiful and elegant , Michelle! The background is beautiful up close and the bit of bling looks like water drops. Love this!

Tracey Jean said...

I absolutely agree with Marybeth; your card really is very beautiful and very elegant. Great job!

Lisa said...

So PRETTY Michelle! Love your design and the gems give a touch of glitz!

Jen Adcock said...

Gorgeous! Such a lovely color combo! The gems are really the perfect accent. So memorable.

Michelle said...

Beautiful card love how you have placed the clustered roses on the circle and kept that on a simple background !

angelabranon said...

Stunning card! Clean and simple and beautifully balanced.

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful Michelle, the Sweet Life roses is these colours are awesome!

Jacquie Southas said...

What a fabulous color combination on the roses!

Anne-Elise said...

Gorgeous card, Michelle! Love the roses with the gems! Hugs

Ros Crawford said...

What a gorgeous take on the challenge ... your roses are lovely!

Karen Letchworth said...

So pretty, Michelle! I am also a lover of all things PTI, so GOOD LUCK! I really hope you will consider sharing this with us at Word Art Wednesday. We would LOVE having you play along with us again. Your work is all so sweet and so perfect for our challenges. Hope you can join us.
Blessings,
karen L
Word Art Wednesday

cards by cara said...

What a pretty use of Sweet Life!

Brenda said...

Ooh la la, stunning! Love those flowers!

Maria said...

Ohhh...those flowers are gorgeous, Michelle! Love the color palette and design!