Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Paper Sweeties Banner

Hello there crafty bloggers!

How are you doing?

All is well here....just waiting for some halloween costumes to be delivered. 
Have you seen the gorgeous inspiration photo at
 Let me share with you what I created...

 The wood star is from Michaels. I used pattern paper from Teresa Collins and Melissa Frances.  The cardstock is from Papertrey Ink and I embossed them with embossing folders from Cuttlebug. The sweet banner  and sentiments was made using stamps from Paper Sweeties.
 The butterfly dies are from Stampin' Up and the felt and button are from PTI. I added liquid pearls to the perimeter of the star. The pink tinsel is from Emma's Paperie.

 
I used cup o' joe ink from Hero Arts. The twine is also from PTI. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The half moons are from Melissa Frances.

 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!!!
 
Michelle

14 comments:

Joanna said...

Beautiful project :)

Lisa said...

MICHELLE!!! Where to begin ~ it's loaded with shabby sweetness. Love the pretty little banners and the embossed polka dots really pop in your photo. The butterfly and tiny flower add a touch of whimsy...very nice!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Simply gorgeous Michelle, the sweet banner and the embossing not to mention baby pink is truly the best!

Debbie said...

Oh ... my ... shabby ... goodness!!! This is one of the prettiest projects I have ever seen! The way you created the banner with the Paper Sweeties banners and sentiments is beautiful and I love the soft, pastel patterned papers you used on your project -- BRAVO!!! Thanks so much for sharing this little beauty with us in the Tea Room this week - WOW!

May I share your project on the Paper Sweeties blog and our current Facebook Event?

jacirascrap said...

Nossa...que perfeição!! As cores são exatamente as solicitadas e...teu estilo é maravilhoso!!

Robin K. said...

My jaw dropped when I saw this!!! You could not have captured the essence of the inspiration photo any better Michelle!!!

Starr said...

What an amazing project! Every inch of it is just gorgeous and that little banner is precious! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Tea Room!

Ros Crawford said...

You just blow me away with your beautiful creations ... This is so beautiful ... I can't believe the stitching on there .. How in the heck did you do that?? Stunning! Always a pleasure to visit here

Brenda said...

You are just too clever for me Michelle! This is exquisite, in the most prettiest paper ever!

Maria said...

Oh...my!!! Gorgeous project you created here, Michelle! Lovely paper, stitching, and banner! It's fabulous...great job!!!

Kathy said...

I bow to your *perfect* stitching, not to mention all the beautiful shabby touches on this star, Michelle! Wow!

Rosemary said...

your decor pieces are always absolutely gorgeous and this one is no exception!! just beautiful!

Anne-Elise said...

Wow...amazing project, Michelle! Love it! Hugs

Tracey said...

Oh Michelle....this is just so Beautiful, I love everything about it! Thanks so much for sharing another fabulous creation with us at TSTR!