Friday, October 5, 2012

Merci

Hello!!!!

TGIF!

I would like to share a card with you I made for two challenges...

The Ribbon Reel Cgallenge Blog... damask delight
and

Moxie Fab... Wold Card Making Day...Thank You card

Here is my card
I used a very subtle damask pattern paper from PinkPaislee. I embossed the white cardstock with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The sheer ribbon, bells and gems are from Michaels. All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink.

The butterfly stamp and die are from My Favorite Things Stamps. The felt is from PTI.  I used black ink from Hero Arts to ink up the butterfly. The tag punch is Fiskars. The sentiment is from Sweet and Sassy Stamps. I used weathered wood distress ink for the sentiments and all edges.
The 'thanks....' sentiment, twine and buttons are from PTI. The pom-pom trim is from my stash ( that means I can't remember where it's from).
I just love adding bells to my cards. Love the vintage look it gives and hearing the jingle!!! :)


Thanks for taking a peek!!!

Michelle




6 comments:

Robin K. said...

Your card is so beautiful Michelle!!! I love the colors, the texture, the elements - well, everything!!! The jingle bells really are a great touch:)

Rosemary said...

your cards are always so beautiful, michelle, but this one is really something else... absolutely stunning!

Lisa said...

Beautiful Michelle ~ love the pompom trim!!

Ros Crawford said...

Absolutely gorgeous once again ... I just don't know how you do it ... Have a great weekend

Maria said...

Gorgeous and elegant with a sweet touch of jingle bells! Just love that felt butterfly! Very lovely background with gems and pretty sheer ribbon, and pom pom trim!

Keilly said...

Gorgeous card Michelle, how cute are those white jingle bells! Thanks for sharing with us at The Ribbon Reel this fortnight! x