Thursday, October 25, 2012

Snowman

Hello again!

Before I forget, I want to share what I created using the sketch from Mojo Monday
 
Here is my card...
 

I used pattern papers from My Mind's Eye and Cradstock from Papertrey Ink.  I used and embossing folder from Cuttlebug. The stamps are from Waltzingmouse Stamps. The scalloped border punch is from Fiskars.

I stamped the snowman with black ink from Hero Arts and colored him in with Copic markers BG11, C1, R83, R29, and RV25. I used tumbled glass distress ink to shade the background. I added liquid pearls to replicate snow.

The snowflake punch is from Martha Stewart. The pink glitter paper is from Recollections. The buttons and twine are from PTI.  The doily is from Michaels.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle



6 comments:

Lisa said...

Layers of sweetness Michelle! Such cute DPs a nd snowman image. Great job with the sketch!

Rosemary said...

oh so cute, michelle! that little snowman is just so sweet!!

Tracey McNeely said...

This card is so cute Michelle.

Joanna said...

Very pretty. I love your cute snowman :)

Ros Crawford said...

Adorable card ... love that WM snowman and I love your mix of embossing, papers and embellishments ... so pretty!!

Maria said...

I took a closer look at this snowman CUTIE! You really show cased him well with liquid pearls and inked blue background! Awesome paper used! Pretty doily and snowflake, too!