Sunday, October 21, 2012

Peace

Good morning to you!

Hope you are enjoying a lazy Sunday morning!

The card I am sharing with you today is for


Retro Sketches           




and
 
Also entering this at Word Art Wednesday...
Here is what I created.....
 
I used cardstock from Papertrey Ink. The pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye. The yellow ribbon is from The Ribbon Reel. The scallop punch is from Fiskars.

The pinecone stamps are from Waltzingmouse. The sentiment is PTI. I used inks from Color Box in royal blue and olive pastel. I added some glitter and scattered some gems.

On another note....

I have to send my friend , Tracey McNeely , a warm thank you for bestowing me with the
Liebster Award!!!!  Thank you so much Tracey! 

I would also like to congratulate the other ladies she passed it along to....
Darnell, Deanna Jean, Jessica and Meghan!




Here are the wonderful ladies I would like to pass the award to....

 
Please stop by their blogs and become a follower....you will not be disappointed!!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
 
Michelle
 
 
 


 

12 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Michele! This is wonderful! Such a prettu card and a great post. Congrats on your Liebster Award, too. Your sweet blog deserves to be noticed!
I hope you will stop by Word Art Wednesday (www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com) and share this beautiful card in our challenge. I would really love to have you share your gorgeous work with us - it's perfect for our challenges.
Blessings to you,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - my personal blog

Darnell J Knauss said...

Thank you for coming by my blog and joining, Michelle, and for letting me know about my award from sweet Tracey! Your comment brought me here and I'm glad I did! I shall return the compliment and follow you.

I love your take on the retro challenge and your use of the Color Throwdown colors in a holiday card! Very cool blue pinecones and yellow ribbon!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card Michelle. The yellow ribbon is gorgeous. You are so welcome about the Leister award, you are amazing and congrats to Marybeth, Anne-Elise, Karen, Claire and Keilly.

Lisa said...

Congrats on your Liebster! Love this pretty card with that scrumptious yellow bow!

Mara Campbell said...

This is such a lovely card! I love the big tied ribbon bow and the scalloped edge. Congrats on your award!!

Jo Ann said...

What a fabulous card and love how you stamped the images one on top of the other. Brilliant! Thanks for blessing us with your artwork at Word Art Wednesday and hope to see you in our Challenges every week. Praying for blessings in your life.

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Ros Crawford said...

Such adorable colours ... and once again so very elegant! Congrats on your award too!

Brenda said...

Oh these colours are so gorgeous together Michelle. And the stitching just somehow looks totally wonderful on this card!

Claire said...

Hello Michelle - thanks so much for stopping by my blog and nominating a Liebster award! You have to love a new blog button don't you?! Your card is absolutely beautiful - so pretty and delicate

Robin K. said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful in these unexpected colors Michelle!!!

Renee said...

So gorgeous! I love how you turned the sketch around…it turned out so good!

Karen Aicken said...

Michelle - thanks so much for the award, but I received it last week and nominated Tracey McNeely as one of my 'pay it forwards'. Small world, isn't it?
Thanks for thinking of me for the award, even if I can't accept it again.
Cheers, Karen