Wednesday, September 26, 2012

You make every day sweeter

Hello crafty mama's!
How are you today?

Here is the new challenge at Scrap-Creations.... create a card or project that includes food. Kristen is also giving away a prize. Just leave a comment telling about your favorite fall activity.





Here is what I created for the challenge...
I used pattern papers from American Crafts and My Mind's Eye. Spellbinders Dies were used for the labels. I used black ink from Hero Arts and Milled lavander distress ink.

The stamps are from Sweet and Sassy Stamps. I used Copic markers in Y21, Y23, E51, RV21, RV23, N3, V17. I embossed the labels with an embossing plate from Papertrey Ink. The gems and flower are from Recollections. The ribbon is from Michaels. The button is from PTI.


Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

6 comments:

Brenda said...

Love teh softness of the pink you used to ink your panel Michelle! And the way you used the smallest die to create the sentiment panel, I always forget about that!

Lisa said...

This is ADORABLE Michelle! Love the fun patterns and soft colors you used with this sweet little mouse! Cute,cute,CUTE!

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle this is so sweet, I just love your donut! Great colouring.

Maria said...

Awww...what a darling mouse/donut image...too CUTE! Gorgeous color! Lovely labels and flowers used, too! Have a great weekend, hugs!

jacirascrap said...

Ahhh...que cute! A imagem é tão adorável...

Pauline said...

Adorable card!