Friday, September 14, 2012

With Gratitude

Good morning to you!

Hope you are having a great start to your weekend!


I am really enjoying my time here with the Dynamic Duos...I'll be sorry to see it end :(
I want to share with you this weeks challenge for Dynamic Duos ... here is the color combo

Here is what I created...

For this card, all cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. The leaf stamps, dies and sentiment are alsp PTI. The chicken wire Background stamps is from Waltzingmouse Stamps.










I used black ink from Hero Arts and crushed olive distress ink and ripe avocado ink from PTI. The lace is from Flourishes. The ribbon and bells are from Michaels. The gems are from Recollections.

Hope you stop by the Blog for some inspiration from the wonderful Design Team!

See you there....


Michelle


12 comments:

Anne-Elise said...

Gorgeous card, Michelle! Love all the green leaves, the gems, the beautiful bow and the cute bells! Have a great weekend!

Lisa said...

There you go with those pretty leaves again! Very pretty card Michelle,love the bright green jingle bells. Have a great weekend ;)

Rosemary said...

absolutely gorgeous, michelle!! you really made the color duo sing!!

Karen Aicken said...

Michelle, this is wonderful. I LOVE your background choice, and leaves and bow & bell ... but my favourite part is the bling you added. It really makes the card special.
Cheers, Karen

Maria said...

Oh, what a lovely card with the black and green! Gorgeous leaves with beautiful ribbon and bells! Love the background, too! Hope you are having a great weekend, hugs!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Love, love, love this, Michelle! The jingle bells are the perfect piece de resistance!

Kim S said...

I so love your leaves on the chicken wire!! The offset flag is a wonderful touch! So glad to see you at Dynamic Duos!

Kim S said...

Ooops - I guess you BELONG at Dynamic Duos - I've done too many comments today!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a pretty card, Michelle! Love that chicken wire background and the pop of color from the leaves and ribbon. But those bells and the sparkly bling are such a fun touch! Love it! Hope you had a great weekend! Hugs! :)

laughadaisy said...

This is really pretty, Michelle. ;-) The leaves are fantastic with that background, and I love the lace, ribbon, and jingle bells at the top - what a fabulous touch! Nice job with the colors. ;-)

Tracey McNeely said...

Love the chicken wire background Michelle, works perfectly with the leaves.

Susan Joyce said...

Your card is stunning Michelle, I have been admiring it since you put it on the blog. I feel a Case coming on, I love every element.