Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Scrap-Creations...pick three

Hi there!

 The challenge this week for Scrap-Creations is to pick 3:Ribbon, Pearls, Red, Die Cut/Punches, Glitter, Distress, Embossing, Buttons, Paper Piecing, Blue.

Choose three of the above options for your card.

I chose red, dies and pearls...

The pattern papers are from Echo park yours truly. The square die and scalloped square die are Spellbinders. The ribbon is from Michaels. The scalloped border punch is Fiskars.

The pine boughs, bow and bow die are Papertrey Ink. Cardstock is also PTI. The ornament is Hero Arts. I used evergreen and scarlet ink from ColorBox. Pearls are Recollections.

Come join us this week....

Can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle


5 comments:

Lisa said...

Be still my heart...polka dots and a pretty little Christmas ornament! Sweet card Michelle. And between you and my SIL I'll probably end up with this SB die!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, so pretty Michelle. Love the elegant ornament and the lovely colors. The papers are gorgeous.
Thank you for your sweet comment on my Moxie Fabber of the Week post. :o)

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle what a gorgeous card and what a fun challenge. Those papers are fantastic!

Robin K. said...

Michelle I looooove this!! I've gotta get that PTI bow and die- love how you used it to "hang" the ornament!!

Kara Lynne said...

Beautiful, Michelle! I love the papers, your pine boughs, and your pearl detail on the ornament.