Saturday, September 29, 2012

Peace

Hello there!

Happy Saturday!

This is my last blog post with Dynamic Duos :(  I'm going to miss hanging out with all these wonderful ladies!!! Thanks again Lesley, for inviting me this month! I had a blast!
Now onto the challenge...

I chose to use red and gold....

All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The ornament stamp and poinsettia stamps are Heartfelt Creations. I used coordinating dies from Spellbinders.

The sentiment stamp and black ink are Hero Arts. I used a tag punch from Fiskars. The bakers twine is from the twinery, the rustic twine is PTI.

I embossed the ornament with gold embossing powder from Recollections. I added perfect pearls to the ornament. The gems are Recollections. I colored the poinsettia with warm red chalk ink from Color Box and a water brush.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle


12 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Red and gold - such a Christmas Classic. Love how you embossed the ornament, and those tiny pearls dabbed on? Such a pretty effect.
Cheers, Karen

Lisa said...

This ornament and poinsettia combination is stunning Michelle! Love the sparkly center in the poinsettia and the pretty pearl details on the ornament!

Mieke'S said...

Beautiful card!
Greetings Mieke'S

Rosemary said...

stunning card, michelle! the ornament is beautiful and i love the poinsettia!!

Maria said...

Wow!!! I took a closer look at this amazing beauty, Michelle! And, I thought...truly amazing...absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Love the water brush effect with ink on the poinsettia and all those perfect pearls placed on the bulb..WOW!!! This is one of my favs...LOVE IT!!!

Lesley said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Michelle! I love the ornament behind the poinsettia and the CAS design, it is elegant and yet so clean and classy!!! Thank you for being a GD this month at Dynamic Duos!!

Tracey said...

Very Elegant card Michelle. The detail is just Beautiful......love the perfect pearls on the ornament!

Anni said...

The ornament is so beautiful! And the pointsettia, too! Love your card!
Hugs, Anni

Ros Crawford said...

Stunning!! ... just look at all those perfect pearls ... you must have a very steady hand!

Pauline said...

Simply beautiful Michelle, who wouldn't want this for Christmas? Beautiful card!

Marybeth said...

This is just stunning , Michelle! I love all the tiny bits of liquid accents you added. Very pretty focal flower.

Susan Joyce said...

Totally delightful Michelle. Your ornament is simly gorgeous.