Friday, September 7, 2012

Merry Christmas

Hello! How are you?

The kids are back at school and doing fine! I'm a little lonely, but I'm sure I can find many things to occupy my time... :):):)

Any how,
The card I am sharing with you today is for The Shabby Tea Room ...

                                                      Wow..so many shabby goodies!!!

Here is what I created...

That background digital pattern paper is from The Graphics Fairy.  I added some perfect pearls in white and blue to the background. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things Stamps. I used black ink from Hero Arts.




The banners were cut from a variety of cardstock and pattern papers and burlap. The crinkle ribbon is from Etsy. The crochet trim is from Flourishes. The bells are from Michaels.  The resin flourish is from Melissa Frances. The twine is from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

12 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a fun Christmas card Michelle, those colours are so out of the box.

Lisa said...

LOVE those banners and the little cluster of jingle bells!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Michelle. Love your banners, and the ribbon with bells and resin flourishes. What a neat desing. I have to pin it. :o)

Maria said...

Wow! Just gorgeous, Michelle! Love the banner with the mix of papers and canvas! Sweet cluster of bells! And, the resin flourish from Melissa Frances is divine! This card makes for the perfect Christmas card...love it!!!

Lisette Baker said...

This is beautiful. I love the cluster and that little pop of colour from the red bell.

Marybeth said...

Love this banner card you made Michelle. Such pretty colors for Christmas! Boy , I sure know how you feel, a bit lonely when the kids are gone but still so much to do .

Rebekah said...

Another gorgeous creation! Love your creativity and fresh approach to our challenges!
SO glad you could join us this week at TSTR:)

Ros Crawford said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this card ... Just stunning

Kara Lynne said...

Such a gorgeous array of banners and I love the flourishes! Perfect with your background and ribbon/bells detail. I wouldn't know where to start with that picture, but you sure did!

Lenet said...

Gorgeous as always ! Thanks for joining us at The Shabby tearoom

Kathy said...

I love that this is a Christmas card in "non-traditional" Christmas colors...and I love the banner cluster to the side...and I love the little bells...but now I feel stressed because I haven't even *thought* about Christmas cards yet! :)

Maria said...

Huge congrats on your win at TSTR this past week for this stunning card!!! Take care, hugs!