Tuesday, September 4, 2012

How Ewe Doin?...

Hello my friends!

How ewe doing!...lol!

The card I am sharing with you is my debut as part of the Design Team for
Going Grey with Scrap Creations !!!!!

The theme this week is to create a card or project using humor!

Here is what I created...

I used pattern papers from Simple Stories and cardstock from Papertrey Ink.

The image and sentiment are digital stamps from Whimsie Doodles. I used Copic markers in E51, E53, E57, RV21. I added white flocking from Martha Stewart to the sheep ( I mean ewe).

I printed the image a few times and trimmed and propped up the fence for a demensional feel. The square dies are Spellbinders.

The ribbon is from Michaels. The twine is from PTI and button is from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

Michelle





7 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

What a cute image Michelle, it looks great with the patterned papers you chose. Fantastic!

Lisa said...

Teehee this is so CUTE! Love the way he's leaning on the fence Michelle!!

jacirascrap said...

Que beleza de ovelhinha...adorei...

Robin K. said...

This is adorable Michelle!! Love the pp's you chose to highlight that cute sheep!!

Kara Lynne said...

Look at that studly boy leaning on that fence all cool like that! You certainly should get an award for humor! Such a cute card, Michelle!

laughadaisy said...

I love this card, Michelle. ;-) The patterns and colors are so fun. And I love the sentiment - makes me think of Joey from Friends, and it always makes me laugh when I hear him say that. Great job on your card! ;-)

Maria said...

What a sweet country card! Love that background paper! Cute sheep with great sentiment...perfect! Very pretty ribbon and button, too! Have a great weekend, hugs!