Thursday, September 13, 2012

Dreams...

Hi all!

How is it going? I am enjoying my time of liesure while the darlings are at school!

So I would like to share a card I made using the inspiration photo from

The Shabby Tea Room....

The challenge this week is to use the lovely colors in the photo along with lace,fabric and a button.

Here is what I created...


I used pattern papers from Pink Paisley and My mind's Eye. Cardstock and vellum, stamps, buttons and twine are from Papertrey Ink.

I used Sizzix tattered flowers die to make the flower. I added some layers of tulle to add some shabbiness.

Imade some paper ruffles and inked the edges up with Hero Arts soft stone shadow ink.  The crochet trim  are from Michaels and Flourishes.

The chipboard frame is Tattered Angels. I stamped the sentiment in chestnut roan chalk ink from Color Box.  The little heart was cut from some linen material I had laying around.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle


13 comments:

Lisa said...

Dreamy frilly and so girly Michelle! Love the sweet frame around your sentiment!

Brenda said...

Ooh, don't you just love all those colours! I love your gorgeous flower Michelle!

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous gorgeous card Michelle. The pinks and frills are so girly, I love that!

jacirascrap said...

Encantador...adoro como fez as saias do cartão!

Maria said...

Wow!!! Super shabby gorgeous, Michelle! The flower is so very beautiful! Love all the layers and frame! Great take on the challenge!

Linda Beeson said...

What a sweet and romantic look you created with your wonderful card.

Ros Crawford said...

A perfect take on the challenge ... beautiful as always Michelle

Rosemary said...

what a dreamy card, michelle... love the ruffles!

Kara Lynne said...

This is what I imagined your daughters' bedroom looks like! So gorgeous, Michelle!

Debbie said...

Pure eye candy, my stampy friend! So, so pretty ... thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room this week :)

Kathy said...

So girly and pretty, Michelle! The pleated papers are a wonderful border treatment!

Rebekah said...

Another gorgeous creation Michelle! Always happy to have you share your talents with us at TSTR!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Wow! Shabby chic goodness. :) Where did you get your Tattered Angels chipboard frame? I'm having a hard time locating via internet. :(