Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Dream

Hello again!!!

Hope all is well!

I just want to share with you what I created for The Shabby Tea Room ...

Here is my card...

The background pattern paper is from Simple Stories.  The hydrangea stamp is from Hero Arts. The background script stamp is Heartfelt Creations.  The buttons and twine are from Papertrey Ink.

I used Spellbinders dies and spun sugar distress ink. I colored the hydrangea with Copic markers YG11, E51 and RV02. I also used Hero Arts soft brown shadow ink. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and Recollections. The velvet trim is from Flourishes. The green ribbon is from Michaels. The alphabet stickers are Making Memories.

The crinkle ribbon is from Etsy. The leaf pins are Maya Road. The butterfly die is Stampin' Up! pearls are Recollections. I added some perfect pearls to the flower centers.


Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle



10 comments:

Ольга said...

Какая прелесть)

Lisa said...

This is dreamy Michelle! Love all of the sweet details you've added and the tiny letters. Very pretty ;)

Tracey McNeely said...

Your frame is totally dreamy Michelle. I love pink and green together. ll you details are so yummy.

Lin said...

Love these soft pinks and greens, Michelle - my kind of card!

Starr said...

Michelle, your card is lovely. You've joined together so many elements that make such a treasure! Your stamping and diecuts with the little flower arrangement, wow, love it! Thanks for joining us at the Shabby Tea Room this week!

Marybeth said...

OHHHH gosh this is beautiful! Love everything about it Michelle! Love the pink , green and gingham background. The bow and the leaf pins to die for.

Rosemary said...

what a romantic card, michelle... the colors are so soft and pretty and all the embellishments are perfect!

Maria said...

Lovely card with gorgeous focal point with the flower! And, amazing ribbon treatment with pins and butterfly! Great addition of the pearls, too! Take care, hugs!

Tracey said...

So so pretty Michelle! I love the soft colours, your stamping and colouring is just fabulous. Love the leave pins too! Thanks for sharing with us at TSTR:)
Ps. I really appreciate you leaving such kind words on my blog...thank you.

Helen said...

Really beautiful Michelle - there are so many gorgeous details to absorb! Such pretty stamps and love the ribbon and velvet lace. I really like the little butterfly & pins you added too x