Saturday, September 8, 2012

Congratulations

Hello again!

The card I am sharing with you is for
The Ribbon Reel

Here is my card...
I decided not to use any pattern papers...I wanted to create my own. All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. I used polka dot stamps from PTI to make the black and white paper. Black ink is Hero Arts.

Then I used a script background stamp and a flourish stamp from Heartfelt Creations to create the heart shape. I used bubblegum ink from ColorBox. The sentiment is from Clear and Simple stamps. I embossed it with white embossing powder.

The ribbon and pearls are from Michaels. The crystal pin is from Maya Road and the pearl pin is from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle




11 comments:

Lisa said...

Very pretty Michelle, that swirly heart is marvelous!

Ros Crawford said...

You background is so lovely ... gorgeous card michelle

Lin said...

LOVE that beautiful flourished heart, Michelle - such an elegant card!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Oh my word, Michelle...is this ever GORGEOUS! Love the pop of pink and that fabby bow!

Rosemary said...

stunning card, michelle!! love the elegant color combo!

Tracey McNeely said...

Wow Michelle that is really gorgeous!

Pauline said...

Simply stunning card Michelle! I love your custom made paper, and that super duper big bow, gorgeous!
Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

Robin K. said...

This is elegance personified Michelle!!! Loooove the heart and the pp you created!!!

Maria said...

This card couldn't be any more perfect, Michelle! I love every inch of it!!!

Kara Lynne said...

I would never guess that the polka dot paper was stamped. At first I was wondering where you got such a large stamp for the heart -heehee. It's gorgeous! This card is pure elegant Michelle style!

Helen said...

Absolutely stunning Michelle! I love the stamped polka dots, script and that beautiful heart stamped over the top - just wonderful! Thank you so much for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this fortnight;)