Saturday, September 15, 2012

Celebrate....Believe

Hello my friends!

How are you doing?  I'm yawning as I am typing, so please forgive me if this post does not make sense.

I have a few cards for a few challenges I want to share with you...

For my first card, I am playing along with Colour Q













I used cardstock and buttons from Papertrey Ink. The doily stamps and sentiment are from W Plus 9 Stamps. I used melon berry ink from PTI, warm red and rouge chalk ink from Color Box and curry ink from Color Box. Black ink is from Hero Arts.







For my second card, I used the sketch from Waltzingmouse ...

and here is what I created...

All stamps are from Waltzingmouse. Cardstock, twine and buttons are from Papertrey Ink. I used victorian velvet and pumice stone distress inks.










The crochet trim and pearls are from Recollections. I must say...this stamp set, Sewing Box Christmas has become my new favorite! If you don't have it, you must get it!!!

Thanks for checking them out!

Michelle

21 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Both lovely card Michelle. Love that flag on your colourQ. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

Kim said...

Both cards are lovely and I really like your use of the chicken wire back ground on your second card, so stunning with the pink snowflakes. Just beautiful.

winterbeartp said...

Michelle, this is very pretty. When I saw the thumbnail at Waltzing Mouse I immediately was drawn to the soft colors. Very nice work! Thanks for sharing, Melinda - Winter Bear

Anne-Elise said...

Beautiful cards, Michelle! Love the stamped background in the first one and the pretty pink flowers in the second card! Lovely!

Carla said...

lovely cards! Nice colors too!!!!! Love from Holland.

Sylvia said...

Very pretty card, Michelle! thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ.

Claire Brennan said...

Oh these are beautiful, mind if I pin those lovely soft snowflakes?? Dreamy card!!

Lisa said...

Lovin all of the pretty pinkness Michelle!!!

Maria said...

Very lovely cards, Michelle! Love the colors and designs for both! Take care, hugs!

Pauline said...

Lovely cards Michell, I lov ethe soft pretty pink snowflakes you created, they look fab against the chicken wire in grey.

laughadaisy said...

Beautiful cards, both of them! I love the pretty soft shades you used on them, and the fun stamps and elements. They're both so lovely. ;-)

Kelly S. said...

Oh I love those snowflakes in pink! And how you stamped them in a cascading pattern! Then added the chicken wire background!! I plum think my exclamation point is broken...Such a creative use of the stamps, what a beautiful card, Michelle!!!(hee, looks like they still work after all!!)

suezie said...

Those snowflakes are soooo pretty in pink and I love the pink/grey kinda colour combo too

Teresa Kline said...

adorable cards!

enjoy *~*

Deborah Frings said...

Love the snowflake card - so very pretty. And the doilies in the Colour Q shades are just fab!

Anita Scroggins said...

Love those stamps - really pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ this week!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

WONDERFUL cards! I am in love with your snowflake card - so soft and pretty! Thanks for playing with us at WMSC, hugs, Karin

Jeanne J said...

I like your doily card - so pretty and feminine. The snowflake card is gorgeous too - I like that you didn't put the snowflake in a square frame - it makes it more interesting and unsual!

Vickie Z said...

Both of these are lovely!!! Love those snowflakes and the pink/gray colors!! Wonderful!

Helen said...

Oh wow Michelle, these are both really lovely cards! The pretty doilies on the first and the soft pink snowflakes on the second. Just gorgeous - love 'em!

Lenet said...

LOVE it !! the soft colors , the stamps you used everything Thanks for joining us at WMSC