Wednesday, August 22, 2012

With Gratitude

Hey there!

I have yet another car to share...and yes, it has banners.

I am playing along with Dynamic Duos .... here are the colors
                                                      I decided not to add dessert tonight.
I am also entering this into Moxie Fabs Focal Point Challenge...

Here is my card..

I can't help myself, these banners just deorate a card so effortlessly! Anyway, I used papers from Carta Bella Beautiful Moments 6x6 paper pad. The sentiment and scroll stamps are from Papertrey Ink. Cardstock and twine are also PTI.The resin flower is from Etsy. The gem is from Michaels. I used black ink from Hero Arts and soft sand shadow ink from Hero Arts.

Thanks for peeking!

Michelle

12 comments:

Lisa said...

The layered banners ARE pretty, might have to borrow this idea! Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!

Tracey McNeely said...

Very beautiful card Michelle, love the way you used the colours!

Robin K. said...

Your layered banners create such a fab focal point!! Love this color combination!

Lesley said...

Very cool sketch and the flower brad is wonderful! Such a great card, elegant and so very classy Michelle! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful!!! Couldn't be better...

Anne Marie Hile said...

Love, love, LOVE it, Michelle! The mix of prints on those banners is awesome and I love the baker's twine accent. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)

Melissa said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the patterned banners and the clean & simple design! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos! :)

Anni said...

The stack of banners is so cool, love it!
Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!
Anni

Joyce said...

Congratulations on your DD shout out. I love these banners. Very classy and cool.

Rosemary said...

beautiful use of the color combo michelle!!

Karen said...

very nicely done...

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to the Focal Point Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)