Saturday, September 1, 2012

Thanksgiving Blessings

Hello fellow bloggers!

I'm so happy you are here today!
This is my first post as Guest Designer with Dynamic Duos.   Thanks for having me ladies!





Here is this week's color combo...

Here is what I created using these colors

That tiny leaf punch is from Marvy Uchida. I punched about 40 leaves.  All cardstock and sentiment are from Papertrey Ink. The twine is from the twinery. The gems are from Recollections.

I used chestnut roan ink from Color box to stamp the sentiment and I used tea dye distress ink to ink up the edges.

Come stop by the  Dynamic Duos blog and see what the fabulous Design Team created

The Dynamic Duos Challenge Blog


                                                                     Allisa Chilton












 I'll see you on the blog!

Michelle

12 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

How lovely, Michelle! I love your wreath of punched leaves and the lovely sentiment in the center. Your addition of the twine bow is the sweetest thing! Well done!!!

laughadaisy said...

You are one patient lady! ;-) I don't think I would be patient enough to piece that beautiful wreath altogether, oh my word. Fantastic job! It's lovely, especially with that sweet sentiment in the center. Love it. ;-)

Lisa said...

Hey Dynamo! Great way to start off your guest spot Michelle! Your little wreath is pretty and I love the sentiment in the center. Have a great holiday weekend ;)

Anni said...

The wreath is so beautiful!
So happy to have you in the team this month!
Hugs. Anni

Kara Lynne said...

LOVE that leaf wreath! It's perfect with the sentiment, and a wonderful idea!

Maria said...

Wow! How creative to make a leaf wreath! Love all those pretty arranged leaves! It makes for a beautiful Thanksgiving card! Hope you are having a wonderful holiday weekend, hugs!

Kim S said...

That is a LOT of punching but so totally worth it...it's a stunning wreath!

Karen Aicken said...

I have that same punch! You did a great job with the Dynamic Duo's challenge this week ... the wreath is fabulous, but those little gems are just the PERFECT touch. Love this card!
Cheers, Karen

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love your many layered wreath. The twine and the gems are the perfect touch. Beautiful! Congrats on your guest designer spot!

Rosemary said...

beautiful wreath, michelle!!

Robin K. said...

Looooove your punched leaf wreath Michelle!! I'll definitely be casing this one:)

Tracey McNeely said...

A totally gorgeous card for your first Duos as a Guest DT.