Thursday, August 23, 2012

Special Delivery

Omg....

A week and a half before school starts and I still have so much to do!  I am in denial....
I don't want summer to end. This school year is going to be hectic. My girls go to an all girl private school and my son will be starting full time kindergarten in another school. Getting them to school on time and picking up on time is going to be tricky until I get the hang of it.

Onto my card...

I have a couple of challenges I am entering this into

The Ribbon Reel  ... use colors in photo and banner/bunting





The Pink Elephant   .....make your own embellishments...I made the toothpick banner.


and

Moxie Fab ....asymmety challenge


Here is my card...


 I used pattern papers from My Mind's Eye, Melissa Frances and Teresa Collins. The cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. The banner was cut using PTI build a banner dies. The twine is also PTI. Crochet trim is Recollections. The scalloped border punch is Fiskars. The buttons are from Michaels.


 I inked all the edges with tea dye distress ink. The twine is from the twinery. I used a fiskars corner punch to round the corners. The square die and scalloped square die is Spellbinders. I added some perfect pearls in blue. The gems are Recollections. The special delivery sentiment is from Fiskars. I used peacock ink from Color Box.

The congrats sentiment is PTI.  The tiny dies are from Die Namics. After die cutting I covered them in glitter from Martha Stewart. The tiny bird is also part of the set.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have yourself a great day!

Michelle






11 comments:

Robin K. said...

You are such a good designer Michelle! It comes so naturally to you- the cards you create would take me weeks to do! Love your banners-especially the toothpick one:)

Linda Beeson said...

What a sweet combination.

Tracey McNeely said...

Sweet sweet card Michelle. So pretty.

Danni said...

Very pretty and sweet! Thank you for playing along with The Pink Elephant Challenge!

Helen said...

Oh wow Michelle this is just so sweet - perfect baby card! Love the banner you created;) Thanks so much for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this fortnight x

Rosemary said...

another soft and delicate beauty, michelle!

Pauline said...

Simply gorgeous Michelle! I love the bling and the sweet banners.
Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon reel this week!

Maria said...

What an adorable baby card, Michelle! Sweet little banners! Love the bling and trim, too! Take care, hugs!

Andrea said...

FABulous card! I love all the details.

Jeanne J said...

Oh Michelle this is so pretty! I love all the little extras like the gems, trim and glittery shapes in the banners! So sweet!

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to the Asymmetry Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)