Monday, August 13, 2012

...Humbled by your generosity

Hello there!

Call me crazy but does anyone else feel like the summer is almost over....it went by so fast...in the blink of an eye!
I really enjoy the down time I have with my kids...not looking forward to the craziness of school.

On a fun note...I just received some beautiful stamps I purchased from Waltingmouse Stamps ...

I am following their sketch...Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge

Here is what I created...

All stamps are Waltzingmouse. Cardstock, button and twine are from Papertrey Ink. I used a border punch from Fiskars. The crochet trim is Recollections. The flourish die is Memory Box. The inks I used are wild honey, forest moss and vintage photo distress inks; chestnut roan and olive patsel chalk inks from Color Box; and Hero Arts cup o' joe shadow ink.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

15 comments:

Lisa said...

Michelle this is just the dreamiest little card! Love the weeping willow tree and the chicken wire background. Great sentiment too,oh heck I just love it all!!

Rosemary said...

beautiful fall card, michelle.. as always all the details are perfect!

Robin K. said...

Love how you used these charming images!! I still can't believe it's the middle of August! As much as I love fall I'm not ready for summer to end quite yet-especially since the temps are so much more comfortable!

Tracey McNeely said...

What a beautiful card Michelle.

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful ... Just love the stamps

Kelly S. said...

Love how you combined those sets! Such a charming folksy card, my favorite kind! Beautiful warm colors for late summer :)!

Stella said...

This is gorgeous; love the mix of stamps and yoru choice of colors!

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is really lovely. The chicken wire background looks splendid, and the falling leaves are a great addition. Well done!

Marie said...

Beautiful colors, Michelle. Love your interpretation of the sketch.

Vickie Z said...

The chicken wire is the perfect bg for the willow! Love the ots of color with leaves! Wonderful!

Helen said...

Michelle what a beautiful soft & sophisticated card. Lovely stamping too ;)

Jeanne J said...

Michelle, what a gorgeous fall card - love the tree image against the chicken wire ... totally works! I feel like summer came to an abrupt end too! No Fair!

Renee said...

What a truly gorgeous Fall card!!
I have to agree with Jeanne...
that chicken wire totally works with this image and I shall be filing this away for future reference!!
It did seem that Summer went way too fast...
but I can't wait for the cool nights...
blankets and campfires...
football...
that Fall brings!
Thanks so much for playing with us at WMSC!! :)

Kim Duran said...

Michelle, I adore the card! I love the autumn colors, the chicken wire background, and the pretty leaves falling down the bottom. Thanks for joining us this week at Waltzingmouse!

Jean Martin said...

Gorgeousness! :) Love the background I'm so glad I just ordered it and it's on it's way. :) I'm so glad you could share it with us at WMSC! :)