Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hello You

Yes, I know I lied....the tomatoes aren't coming until tomorrow, though. I thought I would get one more card in before then.

This is for The Ribbon Reel....

Here is my card...

I bought this adorable image from Whimsie Doodles. I colored her with my Lyra colored pencils. The gingham pattern paper is from Simple Stories. The blue striped paper is from My Mind's Eye. The border die is Die-Namics. Crochet ribbon is Recollections.

The large oval die is from Die-Namics. The smaller die is Spellbinders.

The ribbon is The Ribbon Reel. The flower is from Wild Orchid Crafts. The twine is from The Twinery. My mom made the crochet flower.  The leaf trinket pin is Maya Road, forgot the manufacture of the pink flower pin.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle



10 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the little doily behind this sweet little lady Michelle. Very cute card ;)

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a sweet image Michelle, I love the blue doily.

Jeanne J said...

Hi Michelle - Beautiful card - love the image, your coloring, and wow that bow with the layers of flowers and fabrics - awesome!

jacirascrap said...

Michelle, espero que logo cheguem seus tomates, mas enquanto isso...seu cartão está maravilhoso!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Wonderful colours here Michelle ... your image is beautiful!

Rosemary said...

super sweet card, michelle!!

Maria said...

What a sweet girl image that you colored beautifully! Love the doily behind her! Lovely crocheted flower. I have yet to master how to crochot one. Sweet and lovely card, Michelle...great job! Have a wonderful weekend, hugs!

Helen said...

Aww, Michelle this is total gorgeousness!! What a sweet image - beautifully coloured and pretty crocheted flowers and trims too! Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this fortnight ;)

Pauline said...

Absolutely adorable! I love the sweet crochet flower, and the sweet coloured image, very pretty Michelle!
Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

Colleen Dietrich said...

So cute, Michelle! I really like this classic layout, and you can never go wrong with gingham (in my estimation, anyway!).