Friday, August 31, 2012

Hello, Cutie Pie

Good morning!

TGIF!!! Although, to be honest, I lost track of the days of the week this summer! I'm looking forward to my husband being home this long holiday weekend!

I love the card I am about to share with you. It reminds me of my daughter Natalie. She loves these bright, happy colors and can devour an entire watermelon if I let her!

I followed the theme at Wild Orchid Challenges...

Here is what I created...

The pretty floral pattern paper and alphabet tile paper are  digital papers from Etsy. The polka dot pattern paper is a digital paper from Two Peas in a Bucket. All cardstock, sentiment stamp and twine are from Papertrey Ink. I used a fiskars scalloped border punch.

I trimmed each letter and distressed the edges with melon berry ink from PTI. Black ink is Hero Arts. The leaf dies are from Die-Namics. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

That sweet little image is a digi stamp from Whimsie Doodles.  I colored her in with some Copic marker R29, RV25, Y21, E51, E53, YG11, YG13, YG17, E57 aand 100. I added some perfect pearls to the scalloped edge of her skirt and glossy accents to the seeds. The large doily die is Die-Namics. The smaller label die is Spellbinders.

Thanks for stopping by... enjoy your day!

Michelle


6 comments:

Lisa said...

She's a cutie Michelle and I like the scrabble tiles! I'm with your daughter on the watermelon...Mmmm!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Cute cute image Michelle, all your details are fantastic!

Klaudia/Kszp said...

Sooo cute! :)

Maria said...

Awww...this is sweeter than ever! Darling little girl image with watermelon! Gorgeous background paper, dies, and fab flowers! Awesome card...LOVE IT! Have a wonderful weekend, hugs!

Rosemary said...

so sweet, michelle!

Kara Lynne said...

It's wonderful that you see Natalie in this card, how fun is that!? Such a sweet little image and all girlie with the pink and green. Fun digi papers too!